Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February Specials!

Oke doke, my Feb specials have been announced in my newsletter, but in case you missed it, here they are:

50% off session fees for the entire month. Yes, you read that right! That makes weekends $87.50 and weekdays $62.50. For the first 3 emails with "newsletter" in the subject line, I am giving away a free 8x10 print. woo-hoo, I love free!

There's more! For this month of love...couples are offered a Valentine's Day photo shoot at an all time low price. You will recieve an hour session, on location plus:
8x10 print
2 - 5x7 prints
4 - 4x6 prints
10 low res images for internet use
all for the low price of $200.00!! That is a $340.00 value, guys! It's a great gift idea, and fancy gift certificates are available for this fancy occasion.

Also, in case you aren't on the newsletter list, there is a handy dandy coupon attached to the bottom for 25% off of prints through March...so...you want to be on the list? Just email me (stacy@mystacymariephoto) and I will send it on over.

Phew, that was a lot of info to throw at ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment