Monday, July 14, 2008
1. My kids were safely inside the house
2. My face didn't burn (only my eyelashes are burnt off)
3. My hair did not catch on fire
4. If I scar, it won't be noticeable on my knuckles, where the worst part of the burn ended up.
5. The grill didn't explode (which is next to my house)
6. My house didn't catch on fire
7. My husband had the following four days off to be my hands for me (that has been interesting!)
Well, it is safe to say that I have learned my lesson in lighting a grill after letting too much propane build up inside. It was a tough lesson, and the burns were extremely painful but I am thankful that God protected me from much worse circumstances. I don't expect to fall very far behind in my editing, as the palms of my hands are fine and I can still type and click my mouse to my heart's content (now that the really thick bandages are off. Thanks for all of your prayers and well-wishes!
Posted by set free photography at 3:36 PM