Sunday, September 21, 2008

Simple Recipe Sunday

While baking is my first love, I do enjoy cooking--especially when I get my hands on a simple recipe that tastes like it wasn't-so-simple to make! Here is the perfect example:

Chicken topped with Tomatoes & Feta:





Ingredients:
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
2-3 Tbs Balsamic Vinagrette Dressing
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
Salt & Pepper
1-2 Large Roma Tomatoes
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese

Set oven to broil. Brush both sides of chicken with dressing. Sprinkle both sides with Italian Seasoning and salt & pepper. Place on rack in broiler pan.

Broil 4" from heat, turn once until juice runs clear. Top with tomatoes and cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!

**I served my chicken with mini bow-tie pasta that I tossed with butter, tomatoes, feta, salt & pepper.

**I didn't measure anything. I just brushed and sprinkled to my heart's content...but the measurements are up there for the folks that feel better when they measure. (I recently crossed over to the non-measuring folks...it feels pretty good on the other side!)

Let me know what you think! Email me at: stacy@mystacymariephoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment