Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The MOST fun baby shower!

In one word: fabulous
What a pleasure to photograph the most beautiful baby shower I have ever seen...with quite possibly the most beautiful expecting mom I have ever seen! I am going to have to break this up in to sections, it was just that good.

First, the details. Because they are my favorite, and they are the evidence of how much love and thought were put into this celebration.





Next, the food. It was my kind of food...sushi among other things! I really love to photograph food though this does make me hungry...you may want to grab a snack.







Now for some hugs and smiles...





And some fun games and a lot of laughter:






And finally, some mingling & some presents...







Congratulations, Deidre--and thank you (and Crista!) for letting me be a part of your special day. I can't look at these photos without smiling and remembering the love surrounding you and the laughter that filled the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment