Monday, March 2, 2009

A Public Service Announcement

My blog readers, I love you so much that I (your official 'new ice cream flavor tester'), am here to report on the new Haagen-Dazs flavor:
Carmelized Pear & Toasted Pecan.


I had high hopes for this flavor...I didn't think I could go wrong, afterall, my favorite jelly bean flavor is the one and only "juicy pear". While this flavor didn't completely bomb, in my opinion, it could have been so much better. There was this funky after taste to the pear pieces, and it wasn't very juicy at all. Sigh. Just once I would like to prove my husband wrong and try something new that I LOVE! I guess I still stick to 'coffee' flavor...I don't think Haagen Dazs will ever top that one.

confession: I ate it all anyway. The pint photographed was empty. I put rocks in the bottom of it so that when I lifted up the background paper it wouldn't fall over. What can I say? I'm here to help!

ps. this post is dedicated to Heidi and Christina, my only (other) faithful readers. You guys rock!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warning-how do you stay so cute and fit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No girlfriend, You Rock!!! Thanks for the info on the ice cream. I'll remember not to drop that one in my cart.

    ReplyDelete