Thursday, October 22, 2009

Purses by Braidy Joy!

I love things handmade, one of a kind...and purses are biggest my weakness in this department! So, when I met Braidy, she was a kindred spirit immediately...a creative, sweet spirit with a line of purses that are better made than what you will find at a department store! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do; her talent is genious!

The line up:
(left click on each picture to get a close-up view of Braidy's perfect detail!)



















For more information on these beautiful works of art, visit Braidy's website:
www.braidyjoy.com
Or email here at: braidyjoy@yahoo.com

Let her know that you saw her work on this blog and receive a 10% discount.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Stacy! Your work makes my work look good! Love ya, Braidy

    ReplyDelete