Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sneak Peek for baby Asher

So, I realize it's Wedding Wednesday and I have been slacking. I am hoping that the irresistable baby Asher will make it up to you, my dear brides and others interested in my wedding posts. This little miracle captured my heart and I know he will have the same effect on you. Wedding Wednseday returns next week.

Jen & Perry: Congratulations...you have a beautiful son and your family is so very precious to us. We are thrilled that you are home and have overcome such major obstacles. Wishing you every happiness!






3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!! I love the last one with the hands, and the 3rd one with the hat! Wow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had an infant so I could have pictures done by you!! So talented girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to have a baby and a family for you to photograph.

    ReplyDelete