Wednesday, September 16, 2009

it's wedding wednesday!

spotlight on: shoes (yay!)


www.heels.com $149.99 shoe by Badgley Mischka


These days, there are weddings shoes for every style & budget...allow me to walk you through some of my favorite finds:

For the beach wedding: bridal flip flops! At $52, comfort can be yours!


www.advantagebridal.com


Ballet Slippers with a starburst of czech crystals for the romantic:

$298 www.jcrew.com


A fabulous wedge from Hale Bob (I am a wedge girl...love them!)

$110 www.heels.com


If you recognize these shoes, then you know who Carrie Bradshaw is. And your wedding day won't be complete without them:



...and you will have your 'something' blue, which is all the rage when it comes to shoes. Blue wedding shoes are the it thing at the moment.
www.manolablahnik.com *I couldn't find a price for these*

If you have no budget to adhere to, and if you love swarovksi crystals, and if bling-bling is your thing, and if today is Wednesday, than you should have a look at these:

$2965 designer: christian louboutin


We have Stewart Weitzman to thank for these:


Finally, here we have a splash of yellow (which I personally love.) If I could re-do my wedding just to wear these yellow shoes, I would. Well, maybe orange...either way, they they would be bright, and fabulous!



Thanks for visiting...let me know the next topic that you would like to see on Wedding Wednesday! I'm here to help, and I just need a reason to purchase another bridal magazine. They are addicting.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stacy! What about converse high tops? I'm having all the women who attend my showers sign a pair of converse high tops that I will be wearing on our wedding day! Think it's too much???

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think bridal makeup is very important.Bridal hair make up is also very important.

    ReplyDelete